8/03/2012

Head & Shoulder Green Apple Dandruff Shampoo

Hey gals! Today I wanted to talk to you all about one of my favorite hair products. The Head & Shoulders Green Apple Dandruff Shampoo. I figured since it is such a good price and has done great things for me, that I would share it with you all!I bought it about two months ago and it has done wonders for my blonde, dry scalp. So here is the broken down details:

1} Keeps your hair clean for more than a day.

2}  Helps control flakiness and dryness.

3} Helps your natural hair color shine!

4} It smells amazing! It smells like you are walking threw an orchid in the south!

5} The price is the best part. This shampoo is only SIX BUCKS! That is an amazing deal!

I hope that you will try this out!

and enjoy this commercial
xoxo, Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...