3/25/2013

Want, Need, Love March 2013

Today I wanted to share my new obession : Wanelo

If you have a smartphone and haven't heard about Wanelo, you are truly lost. Wanelo means WAnt, NEed, LOve. It's like pinterest in a way that it has pictures, but it's more of a huge amazon store right on your phone, and you can share everything you like with your friends.

I've been on Wanelo for about one week now, and I decided I would show what I have found. If you want me to do a roundup each month, let me know!
























































































4 comments:

  1. Hello. I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award. Check out for more info:

    makeupbysparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blog! New follower here, you can check out my blog and follow back on GFC or Bloglovin' if you wish(:

    -Athenaxo
    modestlysophisticated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post! mind to check out my blog? maybe we can follow each other :)

    www.thebeautyyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man this app sounds dangerous! I have a feeling I'll be downloading it soon :) Thanks for the tip! That steering wheel cover cracked me up! :) I will add your blog to the beauty blog list at http://www.blogsbykids.net/

    It's a great beauty blog!

    Libbie
    http://www.blogsbykids.net/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...