1/15/2013

Middle School Relationships - Why They Are A Waste Of Time

If you are like me, then you are the kind of personality that has the "too-good-for-him" mindset. Sure, I've had my share of sixth grade "boyfriends" and plenty of crushes, but never a relationship. Maybe I'm the typical person that realizes I don't have time for that, or I'm not attractive. For the sake of time being, let's go with the first one.

Middle school is a terrible time in every ones life. For some reason we find ourselves seeking for comfort in a relationship because we want someone to protect us. But in middle school, do we really know what we want?


Love. Let me tell you something about love. It existed before Facebook.

Maybe you believe this, maybe you don't, but love and 13 year olds don't really go together in a sentence.

Here's why : Middle schoolers go through puberty. Yes, it's an awkward topic and I won't go into detail, but it's the truth. Girls are going through hormones that they can't control, and guys are having, um, "fantasies". So, how do we know when people really having feelings for each other, or are just physically attracted to each other?

The answer is : we don't.

I'm not saying that you can't be in a relationship when you are in middle school. But, don't try and settle down with one person because you think they are "the one". Chances are, they're not.


Do you have any other relationship questions? 
Do you have any girl questions for me?


Leave me a comment! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...