12/28/2012

Review and Swatches : Naked 2 Palette

Happy weekend everybody! I know most of you only have a few days left of your break, so I wish you a great second semester!

On to today's blog topic.. I got the Naked 2 Palette for Christmas and I could not be happier. The colors are great and there are man different looks you can create.


The first thing is the packaging. It is a plastic metal tin and has two closures that snap together.

The creaminess of these shadows are superb. They are soft and extremely pigmented.

The palette also comes with a double sided brush. They are synthetic fibers . One side is a flat shader brush, and the other side is a tapered blending brush that I love!

Here are some photos and swatches!























1 comment:

  1. I got clothes and a pair of chestnut uggs!

    Mainlymeghan.Blogspot.Com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...