I know we all try to wash our face every day and walk a little, but some of these habits you probably never even thought about.
1. Water. Lots of it. You need to drink a lot of water not only because it is good for you body, it is also good for clearing up your skin. Remember, water is the best medicine. Other than laughter. Laughter is pretty good too.
2. Dirty Makeup Brushes. Let's be honest, how many of us actually wash our makeup brushes after every use? You should because if you don't, you are just applying the dirt, oil, and bacteria back on your face which will cause breakouts. Find out how I wash my brushes here .
3. Hair Brushes. This is something I didn't even think about until Kandee Johnson talked about it. I usually just pick the hair out of my hair brushes with my fingers, but you should really be cleaning them. Find out how in the video to the left.
4. Eye Makeup. How many times have you seen a little bit of mascara left on your lashes? It's just a little. Haha, no. You need to remove it completely because if you don't, it can cause styes. They can take MONTHS to clear up.
5. Razor Blades. You should change your razor blades often. After a while the blade wears out and it won't be as sharp or clean, so make sure you change it at least once a month.
What's your worst beauty habit? Let me know in the comments!