11/09/2012

I Love Drugstore Makeup Tag

Hey! As you all know, I am a true lover of Drugstore products like many of us are. I saw this tag on youtube and figured I would bring it to the blog world! 


Questions
1. What is your favorite drugstore makeup brand?
 My favorite drugstore makeup brand is probably Maybelline because they have the best mascaras. I also love e.l.f. because of the great prices and quality. 

2. What are your favorite face, cheek and lip products? 
My favorite face product is the Physicians Formula Healthy Wear Powder that I talk about a lot on my blog. It gives great coverage. My favorite cheek product is my e.l.f Contouring Blush and Bronzer Duo. My favorite lip product at the moment is my Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm in Peach Kiss. (I have a review on this coming up.)

3. Least favorite product?
 My least favorite face product is the Maybelline Fit Me Powder. It makes me look very cakey. I don't like the Maybelline dream bouncy blush in Orchid Hush. I like the others, just not that one. My least favorite lip product is the Wet n' Wild Lipsticks. They are over drying.

4. What is the best makeup bargain?
 The best makeup bargain is the Wet n' Wild eyeshadows. The quality is amazing and a trio is only 3 dollars! I have a review on the Walking on Eggshells Trio if you would like to go look at it.

5. What is your favorite underdog product? 
(Something you love that often gets overlooked?) The softlips lip balm. I don't  think it gets mentioned enough, even though its one of the best lip balms I've tried.

6. A drugstore product that is overpriced? 
I think that the Covergirl Natureluxe is way overpriced. I ran out in one month. I only used it about 10 times.

7. Show your best drugstore dupe(s)!!
 I don't really have any dupes that I found all by myself, but I do know of one that is for three MAC eyeshadows in naked lunch, shroom, and cork, and that is the Wet n' Wild trio in Walking on Eggshells. 


8. Drugstore product that isn't worth the hype?
 I don't think the Revlon Lip Butters are all that great, and they are expensive for a lip balm with a tint. 

QUESTIONS:
1.What is your favorite drugstore brand?
2.What are your favorite face, cheek, and lip products?
3. Least favorite?
4.What is the best makeup bargain?
5.What is your favorite underdog product? (SOMETHING THAT OFTEN GETS OVERLOOKED)?
6.A drugstore product that is overpriced?
7. Show your best drugstore dupes.
8. Drugstore product that isn't worth the hype?

I Tag :
Grace
Meghan
Samantha
Maeve
Bee

I also tag you, the reader! Make sure to comment if you do this tag!

4 comments:

  1. Great post ! Thanks for tagging me :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Olivia, thanks for tagging,I'm not really doing any tags at the moment, but I appreciate it!

    Bee xo

    Oh and I put you on my blog roll!

    http://oppositeofstyle.blogspot.ie/p/favorite-bloggers.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was really fun!! Thanks for tagging me! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great fun!

    I've done this TAG as well, you can check it on my blog
    Makeup And London

    xx Monica

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...