7/31/2012

Bella Thorne TCA's 2012

Hey gals! I was watching the Teen Choice Awards last Sunday, and my favorite part is the pink carpet. 1. It's Pink. 2. It has the cutest clothed on it. And let me just add the fact that I think this was one of the best carpet looks that I've seen lately.

There are a few people that I absolutely loved this year. I had to narrow it down to my top 5 though.
5. Dani Cimorelli
4. Hayden Panettiere
3. Lauren Cimorelli
2. Victoria Justice
1. Bella Thorne takes the gold! (anyone else watching the Olympics?)

I love Bella's style. It's so different from her characters wardrobe on "Shake it Up" which is too busy for me.
Basically she was wearing an All Saints sequined baby pink body-con skirt and pink-sheer tone blouse. She was wearing Brian Atwood silver shoes as well.


oh yeah...her boyfriend Tristan Klier was with her....I don't know who he is nor do I care
xoxo, Olivia!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know! They look like high class toms almost.

      Delete
  2. I want her dress! I'm a sucker for sequins.

    http://denimanddogs.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am too! Pink and sequins and I'm in heaven!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...