7/08/2012

Carrie Underwood - 2012 Grammys

This is late..I know. I was thinking about who my favorite celebrity is on red carpets, and after a lot of debating, the wonderful Carrie Underwood found her way into this blog post.
Carrie has a style of classy-meets-modern-meets-gorgeous. She never ceases to please me, where as some people (cough, cough Nicki Minaj) like to go with this i-think-i-will-dress-up-like-a-wizard style that i despise. Carrie keeps it stunningly simple.
At the Grammys this year, (which I know was months ago) the stylist went with a Gomez-Gracia's  long-sleeve backless “Starlet” gown featuring intricately embroidered sequins on tulle.
photo courtesy of http://www.justjared.com/2012/02/12/carrie-underwood-grammys-2012-red-carpet/


 I think the dress flatters this country artists body perfectly. I can't wait till the red carpet gets rolled out again!

With colorful love, Olivia<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...