7/30/2012

Benefit Erase Paste

Hey gals! I mentioned the fact that I got this product in a previous post last week...and I really have been wanting to do a post on this!
The product is Benefit's Erase Paste! I got this at Ulta in the Grab and Go section. I was really excited to get it because I have been wanting to try it out but I wasn't sure if I was going to like it. When I saw that I could get it in a smaller size, I was more than excited. I was ecstatic! I got mine in the shade No. 2 Medium which is a salmon color.

The packaging says that it is a "brightening camouflage for eyes & face". I like this under my eyes to brighten them. I also like this on my eyes as a primer because it decreases oil on your eyes and holds on to eyeshadows. I don't like them on blemishes, but I do love it under the eyes and on the eyes. It's an eye product!

                                                                                         photo courtesy of "He Calls Me "Mara" "

xoxo, Olivia!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...