Hey gals! I know that school is just around the corner, and some of you may have already started. I'm homeschooled, but I did go to school K-first-semester-of-seventh, so I know a thing or two about school and makeup.
First of all, some schools have uniforms, and some dress codes are a little harsh on makeup. And of course, every school has that girl who wears black eyeliner around her whole eye + false lashes. Trust me, that girl gets a lot of hate about that and you don't want that.
I hope that this helps people who are either just starting with makeup, on a budget, or just want a nice healthy look for school. Here are my tips!
1) I don't wear foundation because it honestly comes off during the day. Especially if you have P.E. No one wants to have to reapply foundation in front of everyone else. Stick to a BB Cream. I don't have any favorites, but Maybelline has a good one.
2) Next is a powder. I love Physicians Formula's Healthy Wear Powder . It truly does make your skin look healthier and glowier(made up word of the day!)
3) Concealer isn't a must. If you don't want bags under your eyes, you can try Maybelline's Waterproof Corrector Concealer. It helps conceal under your eyes so well.
4) Finish off your face look with a little bit of a highlight and some light pink blush from Covergirl.
1) Start with a primer. e.l.f. actually has a Back To School Primer Set for only $3! The primer will help your eyeshadow stay on through that stressful math teacher.
2) Next is eyeshadow. Keep your eyeshadow simple. Go for a natural trio or quad. Maybelline has trios and quads that actually show you how to apply the eyeshadow.
3) Go for brown eyeliner. I love Maybelline's Define-a-Line Eyeliner in brown. I apply eyeliner to my waterline only but you can apply it to your tightline. Just don't do both unless you want to look like raccoon.
4) Stick to a black mascara. Brown is going to look fake. Maybelline's Great Lash Original Mascara in black is an oldie but a goodie.
1) Wear either a light pink lip gloss or a lip balm. Revlon Lip Butters are good but a little pricey. I love Wet n' Wild's Lip Balm.
You can put all of this into a makeup bag from Forever 21. I love the design of this one.
That's it! Love you all and thank you for 10 followers!