8/14/2012

My New Obsession: "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together".

Hey gals! Last night I was on the Taylor Swift live G+ chat on youtube, and she announced some exciting news! She is coming out with a new album on October 22 called "Red."
Not only did she announce the album and the cover photo...

i love this by the way. the rocker side of her comes out in this.

...she also premiered her new single "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together".  I love this song and have been listening to it on youtube over and over again. It hit number 1 last night on iTunes immediately after the chat. It is a feel good song that even if you aren't in a relationship or haven't been in one in a year (e.g. moi), you can still rock out to it with a hairbrush in your bedroom.
Even though some people say the lyrics are too young for her, I think everyone has a younger side to them. It actually helps me connect to her more. 

Taylor is one of the only people I know that can pull off a red lip. Most of the time you have to be older to do that. I definitely can't wear red lips...at all. What about you? Can you wear red lips? Are you excited about the album? Tell me down below!
xoxo,
Olivia<3

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this song too! I keep listening to it, I can't get enough of Taylor Swift!
    www.nellecreations.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, can't wait to see what you do next! Come check out my blog, maybe we can follow each other!
    Material Fixations

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...