Hello everyone! My fall trail mix was such a hit, that I decided to continue to have these little food posts. If you want for me to post about a certain fall treat, then leave me a comment! This will be a very regular thing through September to November, so expect a ton of delicious recipes!
I love pumpkin pie because it doesn't really taste like pumpkin. It tastes like sweet goodness! Here is my favorite recipe to make for my family. It gets eaten up in less than two days! And that's with just a family of four!
Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 55 min
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie crust
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Whisk pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, eggs, spices and salt in medium bowl until smooth. Pour into crust. Bake 15 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F and continue baking 35 to 40 minutes or until knife inserted 1 inch from crust comes out clean. Cool. Garnish as desired. Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.
Voila! The Perfect Pumpkin Pie! I hope you enjoy your delicious creation!
Do you think I should start a cooking blog? Please tell me down below!