9/04/2012

Vintage Tuesday : Mascara

Hey everyone! Today I want to share with you a new series called "Vintage Tuesday". If you all can think of any clever names for it, please leave them in the comments! Today we are going to be talking about "Mascara"!

Do you think you have it hard with mascara? Having to apply coat after coat? Believe it or not, but mascara used to take longer than 2 minutes, and you couldn't apply it in the car.

 Look familiar? I highly doubt it! This mascara is from Maybelline back in 1917. That's almost 100 years ago!
To apply this mascara you had to wet the little brush, brush it back and forth in the mascara, and apply it to your lashes! Think about all the steps just to make your lashes look a little bit darker. I might have even skipped this step in my everyday routine if I had to do that!

What do you think of the old mascara? Would you have used it? Tell me down below!

p.s Go ask me a question for my Olivia, You Gotta Help Me series!

p.s.s. Love you!

TTFN,
Olivia


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...