Hey there everybody! Now that we're already into the 3rd day of September, I have watched college football and feel like I can say it's fall! Today I want to share one of my favorite trail mix recipes. I like to bring this when I babysit because kids love it, I carry a bag in my purse too as a snack for on the road.
This is a very simple recipe, and takes less than 10 minutes:
What You'll Need
1. 1 small jar of either dry roasted or honey roasted peanuts
2. 1 bag of fall colored M&M's
3. 1 small bag of candy corn.
1. Mix the ingredients together in a mixing bowl. You can just use a spoon.
2. Using a ladle or your hands, scoop out some trail mix and put it into a plastic baggy.
3. That's it! Easy as pie. Ooh...like pumpkin pie.(:
What is your favorite fall snack? Tell me down below!