Hey everyone! Today I want to share with you all my skin care routine! I have two and I'm excited to show you!
I have Combination/Oily Skin.
My main concern is blackheads/whiteheads and the occasional pimple.
1. Splash water onto my face to wake up. It sound crazy, but it helps.
2. Using the Noxzema Triple Clean Anti - Blemish pads, I scrub my face and let my pores breathe.
3. I then use the Neutrogena Rapid Clear Foaming Scrub to make my skin feel soft and smooth. It also eliminates oil in the T-Zone area.
4. Next I use Acanya, an all over the face cream. It's prescription only, but it works so well!
5. Then I use the Jergens Natural Glow FACE moisturizer.
The only thing I do differently is take of my makeup with the Burt's Bee's facial wipes before using the Noxzema pads, and then I use the Clinique Even Better Skin Tone Correcting Moisturizer.
One thing before you go, I have a new blog! I wanted to try out wordpress, so if you are interested in food..go check it out!